Our buildings are ideal for mice because they provide food, water, warmth and shelter. For these reasons you may notice mice inside buildings more in the cooler months.
What we do to treat mice..
Set up a guaranteed program to control mice in a building and it’s surrounding environment and advise how you can help reduce future problems.
Inspect We will carry out a survey and report our findings.
- Bait: We will set up rodent bait stations at various strategic locations in and around the buildings. These rodent bait stations securely hold the bait within the station which means that secondary poisoning of non target animals are greatly reduced to almost zero.
- Traps: We can set up specially designed traps where baits cannot be used.
- Tracking Powders: Sometimes we may need to use mice tracking powders.
Signs of Mice Activity Include
- Droppings: New mice droppings are shiny and pliable and within 2-3 days become dull and hard. Mice droppings are up to 3-6mm long and have pointed ends.
- Rubmarks: These are greasy smear marks and they are caused when mice rub their fur against vertical surfaces such as walls.
- Sounds: Mice are normally heard at night and they include squeaking
- Smell: Mice droppings are often strong smelling
What you can do with our mice help and advice
- Sanitation: You can reduce food and water available to mice. One way you can help is to avoid keeping rubbish indoors overnight.
- Proofing: We can advise you on ways you can help to proof your home against mice entry. This may include simple measures such as fixing mesh over holes to prevent mice entry.
GET A FREE QUOTE NOW - phone 131 546 or click here to fill in the form
- Spread disease to humans via their droppings or urine.
- Spread sickness and death via parasites such as fleas and intestinal worms.
- Cause extensive physical damage to doors, skirting boards, books, food containers and upholstery.
- Spoil and Contaminate food with their droppings, urine or fur.