Our buildings are ideal for ants because they provide shelter, food, warmth and water. You may see them in roof voids and subfloors, in your kitchen, along the edge of the building and in and around pet bowls.
What we do to treat ants..
Set up a guaranteed program to control ants in a building and it’s surrounding environment and advise how you can help reduce future problems.
- Inspect: We will carry out a survey and report our findings.
- Bait: We will apply special bait which is licensed and formulated for Ant control. This is very safe for you and your children and pets. The bait is applied to out of reach places for your added peace of mind.
- Dust: We may apply dust to your roof void, subfloor and in your wall cavities.
- Surface Spray: We may apply a special surface spray which is licensed and formulated for Ant control. This is applied to the perimeter of your home or building.
What you can do with our flea help and advice
Sanitation: You can reduce food and water available to Ants. One way you can help is to avoid keeping rubbish indoors overnight.
- Stock: Ensure regular stock rotation and also inspect incoming food stock.
- Storage: Ensure food is stored above the ground and clear of walls.
- Garbage: Ensure your garbage is kept secure and locked.
- Spread disease because they can scavenge for food in garbage areas, dog excrement and other unsanitary areas. These disease carrying organisms can then be tracked into our homes and onto our food.
- Bite and Sting: There are some species of Ants such as Fire Ants that can both bite and sting and cause much discomfort.
- Have unsightly ant trails and mounds. In some instances ants have caused cracks in paths due to their excavations.