Termites cause many millions of dollars worth of damage to buildings in Australia every year which is not covered by your household Insurance.
Some people require white ant treatment but termites and ants are quite different insects. Termites are not a member of the ant family but the term white ant is firmly ingrained in the Australian language.
Our Termite Inspectors have many years of experience between them and some with over 30. All of our Inspectors are fully qualified and comprehensively insured. Our Insurance covers us for Public Indemnity and Professional Indemnity which gives you complete peace of mind.
We use the latest equipment including:
- Sounding – a specialist technique to test the integrity of wood
- Listening Equipment – detects termite movement
- Moisture Meters – detects elevated moisture in wood which may indicate the presence of termites
- Borescope – an invasive technique that can take pictures of active termites in timber
- Termatrac T3i – detects moisture, thermal variations and movement
- Thermal Imaging – detects thermal variations and available in some areas
A termite inspection is recommended at least annually by the Australian Standard AS3660 even if you have a termite protection system in place. In most cases, these termite protection systems make termites easier to detect but won’t stop them from attacking your building. Your existing termite protection system may also be compromised which you need to be aware of.
Our comprehensive RSA TI 10 page report gives you essential information on:
- Current Termite Activity
- Evidence of Previous Termite Damage
- The Conditions around your Property that are Conducive to Termite Attack
- Evidence of a Current Termite Protection System
- Advice on how to minimise the Likelihood of Termite Attack
- How often You should have a Termite Inspection
- Various options for a termite Protection Program
- And much more
Call Us Now on or Enquire Online and We’ll Work with you to Inspect and Control your Termite Problem